Followers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Darlings, Another Year Has Gone By!!! Can You Believe It!!!!!!!!!!



It seems only yesterday like we were wishing the radiant Amy Adams a Happy Birthday, and here we are wishing her another. May we all look this good when we get to her age of 37!!!!!!! With a movie career, a baby, and that gorgeous red hair, Amy would seem to have it all. Not to mention inroads with Meryl, which count for just about everything in Hollywood, let alone the world!!!!!!!! Which is why I cannot figure out why they were not at BARBRA's concert!!!!!!!!!!! But if I do one, they will be at mine.

So have a nice slice of cake to celebrate Miss Adams' natal day! As is true of all my girls, on you it won't show--just like Amy!!!!!!!!!!!

Yummy, yummy, yummy, I got love in my tummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: