Followers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Darlings, Carry Me Off To This Castle In The Clouds!!!!!!!!!



This castle, girls, happens to be the Oaks Bed And Breakfast, located in Saluda, North Carolina!!!!!!!! Just look at it, darlings!!!!!! I want to be whisked off there at once, so I have to go to work on Monsieur to make this a possibility. It resurrects my fantasy---the fantasy that all us girls had, you better believe it, honey--when we first saw "Gone With The Wind," and wanted to be carried up the red stairs by Rhett, like Scarlett!!!!!!!! Of course, these days, even if Monsieur and I go, there will be no carrying up stairs. A simple walk up, or elevator ride, will do!!!!!!!!!!!!

But doesn't this look like some creamy dream castle, loves??????? How come I have not heard about this; you would think every queen from up North would be flocking here. Well, they will, after reading this; though, maybe, girls, you should wait till I go, so you can get my report if the quality of service and such matches the scrumptiousness of the picture. But the website suggests it has the potential for doing so!!!!!!!!

Everyone needs their own cozy little weekend getaway. Personally, I would prefer the Monteleone Hotel in New Orleans, but as a halfway point, I think this place might do.

And, to think, you wake up in Carolina In The Morning, loves!!!!!!!!!

Nothin' could be finah'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: