Followers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oh, My God, Girls!!!!!!!!!!! Quelle Catastrophe!!!!!!!!!!!!



Darlings, if I had not seen it with my own eyes, I would never have believed it!!!!!!!!!! On her way up to the stage, to collect another of the many awards she has received for her film, "The Iron Lady," Meryl Strep, La Divine Meryl, tripped, lost her shoe, but had it slipped back on, in true Cinderella fashion, by that Prince Charming of a guy, Mr. Colin Firth.

If I had been Meryl, honey, I would have tripped just to have Colin fit my foot!!!!!!!

But what does this mean????????? That the Divine Meryl is human????????? Perish the thought! After all, La Divinity Herself, consults with ALL Things Divine; like Mary--that's right, darlings, THE MARY, Queen Of Peace, Queen Of ALL--who talks over world affairs AND fashions with Miss Streep!!!!!!!! And both learn a lot in the process!!!!!!!

I am telling you, tonight being Valentine's Day, lots of my girls are going to follow Meryl's example--shoes are going to slip off, and then go right back on!!!!!!

Only the Divinity that is Meryl could get away with such a thing, darlings!!!!!!!!

The rest of us, including yours truly, simply aren't THAT Divine. Which means when we receive our awards, our shoes had better be secured!!!!!!!!!!

I think I will wear Gucci, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: