Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

"No Sex, No Booze, No Men, NO WAY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



That line, darlings, of course, was the ad logo to the original movie, "Sister Act," with Whoopi. But it also applies to yesterday, which I missed with my girls, due to being under the weather, and which happened to be Ash Wednesday. I managed to refrain from meat yesterday, but the dilemma of what to give up during Lent has one haunting me for well over 50 years. And I don't want anyone out there to use Lent as an excuse to "give up" your virginity. Lent is only 40 days, lambs!!!! You have the other 325 for that!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am preaching on March 4, so that will be a Lental offering, I suppose, especially if I get through it. I suppose I could give up coffee, but, honey who would want to live with me, then????? You think you have seen bitch???? Try me without caffeine!!!!!!!!! Of course, as things are going, my doctors may tell me to, anyway, but till then, no way, Jose!!!!!

All of which is just my way of saying sorry I missed you all on Ash Wednesday,and joyful wishes for a happy and healthy Lenten season!!!!!

And Jesus WAS cool, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: