Followers

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Girls, I Am Telling You, One Cannot Underestimate The Importance Of Harry Winston!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           On our recent, very dramatic trip, into Manhattan, on Thursday, I could not help by being impressed with how fortuitous the Express Bus was.  For it deposited me directly in front of two landmarks dear to my heart, and, I know, so many of yours--Henri Bendel, and Harry Winston!!!!!!!!!

                            Harry Winston?????  Oh, my God!!!!!!!!  I simply HAD to take a peek in all the windows.  There was this gorgeous broach, girls, that would look  gorgeous on any of us, but in one window I saw what I wanted for my birthday, and I am going to show it all to  my darlings right now!!!!!!!!!!

                              There it is!!!!!!!!!!!  A beautiful, diamond encrusted, Harry Winston wristwatch!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you imagine??????????  I mean, how Liberace!!!!!!!!!!!  Not that I ever looked upon him as a  role model, but you have to admit, if he saw this, he would certainly have bought it.  He had the means to!!!!!!!!
If not for him, for his mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               But this is what I want, loves!!!!!!!!! Or, a gift certificate to buy it with.  I figure, what $5000????????  Start collecting now, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                I'll bet repairing it is a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!  So let us hope it is long lasting!!!!!!!!!!  I promise to model myself in it for you all, if I get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Marilyn was right!  Diamonds really ARE a girl's best friend!!!!!!!!!!  And so is Harry Winston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             

No comments: