Followers

Friday, November 2, 2012

The Saga Of My Inner BARBRA, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                   
                                 We may have not lost water or power, darlings, and thank God for that, but something was lost, as a result of Hurricane Sandy, and its resulting catastrophes--my Inner BARBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Two whole days I did NOT sing a note of BARBRA!!!!!!!!!!  Now, you KNOW things are not right!!!!!!!!!

                                   I just want to report that, like the MTA, She (my Inner BARBRA, that is!!!!!!)  is making a slow recovery.  At about 7:20 this morning, something just compelled me to stand up, walk to the bathroom, while Monsieur was shaving, and let out with a tentative, but pretty strong, "Hey, Mr. Arnsteeeeeeeein!!!!!!!!  Here I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!", which bodes well for a full recovery.  Ten minutes later, I was back, going, "Listen!  I got thirty-six expressions: sweet as   pie, to tough as leather!"  Before Monsieur dashed out the door, to work, I managed a couple of lines of "I'm All Smiles," and "She Touched Me!!!!!!"  So, while I cannot say, Inner BARBRA is fully back, there is strong evidence that she is on her way to returning!!!!!!!!!  And you know I will give you a full report, once She does!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Wonder if Sandy could have silenced BARBRA, Herself????????  Bet not, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: