Followers

Saturday, November 3, 2012

It Is Down To Between These Two, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               With November just blithely marching along, in spite of Hurricane Sandy, it is time to get serious about where I am going to dine on my birthday.  I still want help from all my darlings, but, to make things less complicated, I have narrowed the options down to two--one in Manhattan, the other in Brooklyn.

                                 The one in Manhattan is Harry Cipriani.  The idea of sampling the Original  Bellini, and being seen where one has to BE seen, is most appealing.  And it is for a special occasion, so what could be
more special than this?????  But, like I said, trekking into the city, and having to dress in exclusive designer dress, makes one hesitant, as, the older one gets, the greater the importance of comfort and convenience.  Even Anna Wintour would not argue with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 The other selection, picture above, Chadwick's, seems warm and cozy for a Sunday birthday dinner; and just look at that 1940's decor!!!!!!!!!!  Don't you just love all those French doors????????   This place I could get away with my designer knockabouts, so it has the elegance, but also the comfort and convenience one craves at a later age!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 So, which one will it be, dolls???????  You tell me!  You have until midnight
November 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Kiss, kiss, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

HarlowFan said...

Oh go with Chadwick's. It looks so cozy!