Followers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wishing This Darling A Happy Birthday, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         This date has so much meaning, as far as I am concerned, loves!!!!!!!!!!  It is Veteran's Day.  And on this very day, 101 years ago--11/11/11, that is!!!!--my paternal grandparents were married, and started the family dynasty that I am descended from.  Or that some might say I am the Black Sheep of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           To those detractors, I say--Baaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!  Because today happens also to be the birthday of the man pictured above--actor, cuissinere extraordinaire, and all around  good guy, Stanley Tucci!

                                             Stanley turns 52 today, and doesn't he look fabulous???????  I should look as good when I reach that age, dolls!!!!!!!!!  Bet Stanley is having some party today, and don't you know my girls and I wish we could all be there!!!!!!!!  And you know who is probably running it--MERYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                So, Happy Birthday to Stanley Tucci!!!!!!!!  Another year, another timpano!!!!!!!

                                                Delicious, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: