Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Did You Know Stephen Colbert Is A Devout Catholic???????????????????????????????



                                 This should inspire us all, darlings!   I mean, he's hot, he's talented, he's charming, he was in the Philharmonic "Company," and his talk show is the rage of the town!  Everyone is scrambling to be on it, including yours truly!

                                  Imagine learning that Stephen Colbert is a devout Catholic. It is enough to drive me back into the Church; not that I am against it, I just have not been in awhile.  Now, girls, don't any of you queens start tracking down which church Colbert attends, and turn up there, on Sundays. If you want to follow Colbert's example, you go to your own church; the one nearest you!

                                  One thing I can tell you.  If Stephen Colbert is a devout Catholic, you better believe he has seen "The Song Of Bernadette!!!!!!!!!!!!"  He knows about Blessed Jacinta Marto, and he knows who Sister Camille D'Arienzo is.  I wouldn't be surprised if he has met Sister Camille.

                                   So, Stevie, baby, why not have her on the show?  She is the most engaging of speakers, and her talk is always on the mark.  And I have seen (from pictures) twinkles in her eye, so I am sure she has a sense of humor.  You both have to be, to be in the profession you are in, let alone being Catholic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   I am with you all the way, Steve, but I want to see my hero, Sister Camille, get on your show!  And Toby, who owns Three Lives, so he can get some great publicity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Not to mention me to give the REAL dish on what is going down in this town!

                                    Help us to help you, Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: