Followers

Monday, November 23, 2015

Let's Have A Krampus Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                Now, don't think, for a second, that I am giving up my romantic Yule Tide, Catholic yearnings!  I am going to try and do a December Advent calendar on this blog, like I started, last year, but I have decided to add a new tradition, by doing a counterpart image of Krampus, for a Krampus Christmas for all my loving bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 With all the writing and posting to do, I should taker the whole month of December off!  I wish I could!  Or retire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  In any case, I am going to try and do my best, so wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   And Merry Krampus, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: