Followers

Monday, November 16, 2015

Happy Birthday, Once Again, To The Greatest Show Stopper In Broadway History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           Yes, darlings, in keeping with Musical Theater Week, today we honor the Greatest Of The Great--Donna McKechnie.  It has been the highlight of my year to cross paths earlier, with Donna, and Baayork, too, when Donna did her show at 54 below. Which, needless to say, was fabulous.

                            I have no idea what Donna is doing today, but I wish her all the best. And I have no doubt, that if called for, she could don that red leotard and skirt, hit the floor, and do "The Music And The Mirror," just like back in 1975.

                             Which I was there, for, darlings!  So Donna and I have come a long way!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Except I still cannot do that back bend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Happy Birthday, Donna, and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Here she is, doing said number during the 1983 gala!  Note the audience gasps when she is joined by the other Cassies. Once that settles down, who is the only Cassie still focused upon???????  Donna, that's who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: