Followers

Friday, November 13, 2015

Today Also Starts Musical Theater Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Can you believe we are here, already, girls????????  These are the days, leading up to my birthday, during which a great many Legends Of The Musical Stage, two of whom appeared in my life changer, "A Chorus Line," were born.

                                       Today is the birthday of Sammy Williams, who originated and won a TONY Award for his performance as Paul in the original production. Sammy is 67 now, which I simply cannot believe; I still recall his brilliance, and that no other Paul seen ever approached his.

                                          What better way to launch Musical Theater Week than to wish Sammy a Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I should look so good at 67, and be able to dance even half as well.

                                            Congratulations, Sammy.  Your work was a turning point for many, including me.

                                              Here he is, in that indelible performance!  The perfect start to Musical Theater Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: