Followers

Monday, November 23, 2015

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Want A Krampus Doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     You have to admit, he is kind of cute!  I am not sure if Baby Gojira would approve, but I would never put Krampus near him!!!!!!!!!!  But mark my words, come December 4, THIS is going to be the hottest Christmas item of the Season!  I can't wait to have my own!

                                      When was the last time you saw a tongue that long???????????  No, girls and boys, I am NOT going there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Put a Krampus doll on YOUR Christmas wish list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Meanwhile, take a look at this video, where Christoph Waltz explains the whole thing to Jimmy Fallon--and they play with dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: