Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2015

This Bitch Is Encroaching On My Territory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             Mario Cantone, whose work I have enjoyed over the years, may seem an odd choice for the winner of this week's Raving Queen Bitch Of The Week Award, but let me tell you why he has been chosen.

                               The word on the street is that he would like to star in a revival of "The Bad Seed."  By "star," I mean playing the role of Rhoda Penmark.  He also expressed an interest in the Mrs. Daigle role--Eileen Heckart's part.  Now, THAT I can see, Or even Nancy Kelly's role, Christine Penmark.

                                 But he is NOT playing Rhoda, because, next to Patty McCormack, only one person was born to play that role.  And that person is myself.

                                  I have been playing Rhoda all my life.  I do it all the time.  Spouting her lines is second nature to me.  It all culminated in a play reading several years ago, where I played Rhoda full out.  It took me two hours to psychologically decompress from the role!

                                   Cantone also says that the now defunct Drama Department did a reading of "The Bad Seed," with John Cameron Mitchell playing Rhoda.   Now, I knew people connected to that group, so believe me, if this had actually happened, I would have gone.  And while I would not be happy with Mitchell playing Rhoda, I respect him enough to see what he would do with it.  Though he could never top ME!!!!!!!!!!

                                    This bitch, Mario Cantone!!!!!!!!!!!  Who does he think he is???????????

                                     You know what I say?  The project goes!  That's right; the project goes, and Cantone with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       And why is that girls???????????????????

                                       The only hit that comes out of a Raving Queen show is The Raving Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!  And that's MEEEEEEEEEEEEE, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: