Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Here We Are, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            Of course, I know it is also a Sandy Dennis movie--"Sweet November," I mean.  She plays a neurotic; what else is new?  But November is also a celebratory month--the Holidays are fast approaching, there is my birthday not to mention two ACL'ers--Sammy Williams and Donna McKechnie, and the fabulous Martha Plimpton.  And, of course, that Legend Of The Musical Stage, Neva Small!

                             I can't believe how fast November has arrived!  It seems like yesterday we were planning my 60th birthday party!  And  now, here we are!

                               So, welcome to the Eleventh month, everyone!

                              And remember, if you have addiction problems, consult Addiction Demon!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: