Followers

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Can You Believe Ten Months Have Gone Down The Tubes????????????????



                              Well, girls, that's it for October.  Just two months remaining in 2015.

                               The highlight of my October was getting a note from Sister Camille.  I am honored.  And in what turns out to be her birth month, too.

                                And don't forget Baayork's gala for the National Asian Arts Association.  What a display of talent!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Tonight is Halloween.  After our horror trip to Lake George--who knew they had such attractions there--I am kind of Halloween-ed out.  I may just go home tonight, and relax with ID, or maybe some ghoulish classics.

                                 Don't forget to set your clocks ahead; we all get an extra hour of beauty sleep, tonight, darlings, and  I am speaking for myself in saying  I can use it.

                                  And when I speak to you again, it will be November. My month.

                                  The year is quickly winding down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   October was great; let's hope the same for November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: