Followers

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Will Twisty Be Featured At Tomorrow Night's Serial Killer Dinner Party, On "American Horror Story??????????????"


                        Only here, darlings, can one go from Sister Camille to Twisty, in the blink of an eye! I guess that is what makes me The Raving Queen, and, in a sense, keeps me going.

                          Now, tomorrow evening, on "American Horror Story--Hotel," the plan is for Mr. March (Evan Peters) to have a dinner party, inviting some of the world's most famous serial killers. This is where we finally get a chance to see Lily Rabe as Aileen Wuornos, but word is John Gacy will be there, too, and as clown costuming was his thing, I wonder if John Carroll Lynch, who so brilliantly portrayed Twisty in "Freak Show," will don his outfit, to play Gacy here. Wouldn't that be fabulous??????????

                           Of course this is a party one only wants to watch from the confines of one's living room.  The question to be asked is not only what do you serve--but WHO????????  This is one party I would never go to, if given the opportunity, because I could end up being the main course!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           But, for entertainment value, it sounds like the Party Of The Season!  We will dish about it later in the week, but I for one, am looking forward to seeing who shows up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              I just hope none of my girls on here don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         

No comments: