Followers

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Darlings, You Have GOT To See This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             When it comes right down to it, girls, you know I like happy, fun posts!  So, I wanted to end  the day, with one.  To look at this photo, you would think this is just some Hare Krishna soliciting for funds.  But, if you look closely, you will see that that is actually Andrea McArdle!  Yes, darlings, Broadway's original "Annie," thirty-eight years ago.

                              I think this is actually a segment from "Newsical," which is still playing, though I don't know if Andrea is performing it now.  The kicker is the segment is "Terrie--The Mother Teresa Musical!, and, girls you have to see it, it is a hoot!  Even Mother Teresa herself would get a kick out of it!

                               Andrea brings to this role the same professionalism she bought to "Annie."  If this is still going on, I just have to see it.

                                  But let me show you, girls!   See for yourselves!

                                  Like I have always said, nuns sell tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: