Followers

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I Cannot Wait To See Sarah Paulson As Hypodermic Sally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     Yes, girls tonight is the night we have all been waiting for-the premiere of "American Horror Story--Hotel."  Here is a shot of Sarah Paulson, but this is all I know about what is to be shown tonight. That, and, of course, Lady Gaga.

                                       But the hotel itself is based on the infamous Cecil, in Los Angeles, now named the Stay Inn (I kid you not!) and where Elisa Lam was staying, vanished and was found dead in a water tank atop the building on February 19, 2013.  Was it a guest, an employee, or something paranormal?  No one knows that for sure, though I can tell you, darlings, that if you were to get me into that hotel, I would get to the bottom of this.

                                         Even more, the hotel was famous for the place where a then unknown girl named Elizabeth Short was last seen, alive, before vanishing into the night, where she turned up, on January 15, 1947, to be known forevermore as "The Black Dahlia."  I wonder if the show will make use of that, with Mena Suvari repeating her role as short.

                                        And I cannot wait to see Lily Rabe's take on Aileen Wuornos!!!!!!!!!

                                         So, don't forget to tune in, tonight, girls!   We will dish tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: