Followers

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Did You See Hillary Clinton Last Night, On Stephen Colbert???????????????????


                             It was a sad night, girls.  "Scream Queens" got cancelled by the World Series, which pretty much killed my evening.  I was hoping to dish about how Jamie Lee parodied her mother's iconic scene in the movie "Psycho."

                              So, I switched to "Investigation Discovery," where I watched the mother-son story of Sonya and Damon Bamberg, the greatest mother-child time since Sante and Kenny Kimes.  This story went to the "Psycho" point, and beyond; I have not decided if I am going to post it today, or wait till Bitch Of The Week tomorrow.  Beware--you have been warned!

                                The evening's highlight ended up being Hillary Clinton on Stephen Colbert's show. And it really was Hillary, not Kate McKinnon, who seems more like Hillary often than Hillary herself. Like Liza and Christine Pedi.

                                 I thought of Liza last night, because Hillary was wearing red, which she looked great in.  I wonder if it was some Halston knockoff she borrowed from Liza.  Hillary is SO making the rounds, trying SO hard to look like SUCH a human being, and not the Evita Peron--without the music, glamour or class--that Nancy Reagan was.  She and Stephen were so cute together, one could just cuddle up to them both.  Though, I lean toward Stephen, dears.

                                  Whatever Hillary is trying to do it is succeeding.  I plan on voting for her, as does everyone in our house. Even Baby Gojira.

                                      So, OK, Stephen, you have had Hillary on, now how about me?

                                       And, before BARBRA??????????????????????

No comments: