Followers

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Time To Shout For Joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Girls, I know it has been awhile since I have been on here, but let me tell you what has been going on.  Yes, I did go to the dentist, and here I am, free of that torment for another six months. Yesterday was a miracle, in more ways than one.  First, the day started ion an omen of positivism, when I turned the corner of 77th Street, to the subway, and saw beloved Cujo, on his terrace, waiting for me.  Her perked his ears, smiled gave me doggie air kisses, to assure me everything would be all right.  To add to that, yesterday was the 98th Anniversary of The Miracle Of The Sun, at Fatima, when Mary caused the sun to spin about in the sly, and swoop to Earth.  It was supposed to rain yesterday, but the sun stayed out all day, even through to my hanging out in Bryant Park, to take my anti-biotics, prior to the dentist, (I must have fit right in, with all the other dope addicts!!!!!!!!!!) so I have to thank Mary for coming through!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              But the day before--oh, my God!  Trauma and horror.  You would think that came from visiting my beloved's friend, Bruce, who is ill, but that was less traumatic than what came before.

                               My beloved suffers, he says from sleep apnea.  He cannot use those mechanisms.  And he sleeps, let me tell you!  So, we went to this ENT doctor, Natasha Keenan, who was pushing sleep apnea tests and surgery on us in a matter I found calculating and alarming.  I am not going to do it.  But Monsieur might do the test.  We shall see.

                              It was not what she said, it was the way she said it.  AS good impression was not made on this visitor, and I fear it may be my last.  Besides, I go to Dr. Cho, an ENT person, whom I like.

                               For the entire day, I was on edge. It was not till we got in, and settled with Baby Gojira, that I began to calm down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                These younger doctors need to learn patient empathy!  Otherwise, they are going to lose them, and the money they so desperately want to make!

                                Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                As for Bruce, he is ill, but I am hopeful for his recovery, though it will be slow.  He is not through yet, his coloring was good, and he was more alert, and mobile, than I expected.  So hail to that!

No comments: