Followers

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Halloween Last Night On "Scream Queens" Just Was Not As Fun As It Should Have Been!!!!!!!!!!


                            I guess I am just not going to cotton at all, to Scream Queens," because last night's episode was tedious to watch, though it did offer the good news that Zadie is till alive, and just look at that Lea Michele!  With that brace off, which made her interesting, she is turning into just another bitch.  But, hey she is honest!  Where Emma and company are acting, Lea is simply showing her true self!  I know, I am a bitch, too!  She must be some piece of work, to wok with!!!!!!!

                           Once again, the Red Devil (who I still think is Jamie Lee Curtis!!!!!) stole the show.  I loved his lair!  And the set design and art direction on this show is more varied than the writing.  I mean, I love Emma as a bitch, I agree with Chanel Oberlin that not all laws apply (like social conformity, dolls. but then you know me!!!!!!!!!!!) but, aside from all this, who cares?  And that tramp Gigi?  A psychotic bisexual?  In league with the Red Devil?  It all points to Jamie Lee, I am telling you!

                             Darlings, this show just isn't the fun it should be.  It is work to watch it!  Great to look at, but can we amp up the storyline aspect???  Huh??????????

                              Maybe things will improve next week!  But I am not keen, so far, on "Scream Queens!"

1 comment:

The Raving Queen said...


It just keeps getting more and more disap[pointing. I did not know about how Jamie's scenes were shot, so unl;ess they pull a fast one that quashes her being the Red devil! Though, for students of what NOT to do, this show is a template. But barely watchable!