Followers

Friday, April 1, 2016

Darlings, On This Day, I Look Into My Mirror, And See Catherine Deneuve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             Well, it IS April Fool's Day!!!!!!!!!!  And Catherine made a classic comedy back in 1969, with Jack Lemmon!  This was her big year, the year of "Belle De Jour," when we all wanted to look like her, and on this day, I think of her, and still do!!!!!!!!!!

                                Not to mention the classic title song by Dionne Warwick, who is now not even a psychic.  Where is Dionne?  I loved her voice; better than that sassy bitch, Diana, who killed Flo!!!!!!!!!  Don't even get me started on that one, dears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Does anyone observe April Fool's anymore?  Are pranks still played?

                                  I simply don't know. Consider this post my best wishes for a lovely, and safe, April Fool's day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    "Are we just April fools," darlings???????????????????

No comments: