Followers

Monday, April 25, 2016

Oh, My God, Darlings, I Need Miracle Gel, By Sally Hansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             I just can't get 'Tippi' Hedren off the brain.  And if I am going to succeed as a socialite, my make-up had better be as perfectly appliqued as 'Tiippi's.'

                             I keel seeing these ads for Miracle Gel, by Sally Hansen, all in the most luscious of colors, but look at this shade of red.  Just like 'Tippi,' and perfect for me, and some of my outfits. Especially if I can get someone to replicate that fur coat of 'Tippi's,' which I have always wanted to wear.

                              I mean, why should women be the only ones to paint their nails?  No, I am not going tranny, girls, I don't have the figure for it!  But, really, all this color and glamour.  In the peacock family, the male gets it all.

                                Why can't humans learn something from peacocks?????????????????

No comments: