Followers

Monday, April 11, 2016

I Wish Someone Would Teach Me The Score To "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                              I don't know what is going on, but I have been getting Celia Keenan-Bolger vibes.  Maybe that means Celia is getting ready to work on something we all can see, or is about to.  I hope.

                               I have also been having premonitions about doing a show--my performance bug is starting to surface again; I mean it has been awhile--and the one I see myself doing is "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee."  Maybe because it has so many quirky characters I can see a role in it for me.  It's not like I am playing "Peer Gynt."

                               Now, I know Andrew Tyler Ferguson is in town, with his one-man show, "Fully Committed," which I would love to see.  So, maybe that would not make him too much available to teach me the score.

                                 Which brings me back to Celia Keenan-Bolger.  I mean, of course, she is the one I would MOST love to have me teach the score! And, if she has the time, why not?  We could discuss it over lunch and coffee at Sarabeth's, then set up the sessions.  I am sure Celia knows how to play the piano, or can instantly find someone who can.

                                     But I feel Destiny and I have a date with "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee."  So I need to be prepared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      How about it, Celia????????????????????

No comments: