Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Oh, Happy Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Well, yes and no.  Yes, I went to the dentist yesterday, and there were no cavities, I got a good tooth cleaning, and no overt problems.  I should have been dismissed, and said to come back in six months. Which I will, for my cleaning anyway.

                                     Except.

                                     For several visits now, there has been mention of an upper tooth that moves a bit, and is lose.  Now, I chow down on apples, steak, and such, and, occasionally, I wiggle my teeth to see if I can feel anything.  And I don't.

                                       Nevertheless, I have to go for a consultation with a periodontist.  I see implants ahead, and thousands of dollars I cannot afford.

                                          My beloved is going with me, to make it clear that if the price is too much, we will go somewhere else.   Which, as long as I can have antibiotics, does not bother me a bit.

                                           So, yes, I did survive the dentist. But it seems one thing always leads to another!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            I will keep you posted, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                     

No comments: