Followers

Friday, April 15, 2016

Eight Days Late, And Not A Moment Too Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                   Oh, my God!  Girls!  I am SO sorry!  Yesterday, as I was writing, I realized that April 7 had passed, without me saying a word.  Of course, to Theater Queens, that means the day "South Pacific" originally opened at the Majestic, in 1949.  But, more to the point, it marked the ninth anniversary of this blog!

                                                   I have been chronicling for nine years.  And you know what comes after nine, darlings, so I can promise you now, that, next year, online or off, there will be a big party.

                                                   How could I have ignored this milestone?????????  Well, with all the stress between health and work, it literally slipped my mind.  But I want to wish each and every one of my readers--even those who just randomly tune in, sometimes, a happy ninth anniversary, and may we have another nine,and keep on going!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                     In an odd, yet serendipitous way, I am getting an anniversary present tonight.  I am going on the aisle, this evening, seeing Jessie Mueller, in "Waitress!!!!!!!!!!"

                                                       So, stay tuned for that report, and more in the months to come!

                                                      Happy Anniversary, Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: