Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

This Location Is A Choice TV Locale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  I have known Holsten's for over twenty years.  From the time my good friends Joe and Norman moved out to Bloomfield, it was a landmark I spotted instantly from the bus, because the display windows are often so colorful.  Sadly, enough, I have never been inside, although maybe I should, so I can sit on the fountain, sipping an ice cream soda, and get discovered, like Lana Turner.  I haven't hit this soda fountain, yet, girls, so it might just work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   But I never dreamed Holsten's would derive a media name for itself.  It was used in the series "The Sopranos," but more recently it was the setting of that social experiment program, "What Would You Do?." starring John Quinones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    The situation involved two girls, who were sisters, but not blood related, walking into Holsten's.  The locale was named on screen.  The older girl was sixteen, while the younger girl was about twelve.  Add to that, she was Chinese, and adopted, which her bitch sister is not going to let her forget for a minute.  I am telling you, if I had been there, I would have walked up right to that teenage bitch, and slapped her across the face so hard, she would have gone flying through one of the display cases. She deserved it.  And what a bad image to set for Bloomfield, which is a s charming as...well...as a David Lynch film!!!!!!!!!!!!  The pretty aspects of one!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     But, let me stop talking, and show you what I mean!

                                     Ooops!  I could not find the Quiones video!  But here is how the place was used in "The Sopranos!"

                                       I can't wait to go there, and do my Lana Turner gets discovered routine!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: