Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Darlings, It's Crap! What More Can I Say?????????????


                                Really; this could be the shortest post, in this blog's history.

                                 Last Friday, I subjected myself to this film. I felt obligated to, devoted as I am, to the horror genre.

                                   I didn't expect much. But I got worse. Forget this has been done before; the actors were non-descript, the camerawork terrible, the lighting amateurish, the woods were in Canada, not Burkittsville , Maryland, and the tree things were contrived. As was the ending, a redo of the orginal.

                                     When they went into the story of Elly Kedward, the film gained some ground. If only there had been some flashback sequence, where this was dramatized; just like Elizabeth Selwyn, at the start of "Horror Hotel."

                                         Elly Kedward, like Mary Shaw in Dead Silence, got a raw deal. I am with her all the way. And those who fled Burkittsville, or live near, had better research their genealogy.  I hope Elly hunts down all generations, and deals them dirty, just as she was.

                                           Now, doesn't sound exciting, girls?  Much more than the movie!

                                            Skip it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: