Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Can You Believe It Is September, Darlings????????????????


                            Here we are, girls!  Summer has sped by so fast; seems like I thought Spring would never come, and now here I am, counting down the days of Summer, as we glide into Fall, and cooler, then colder, weather.

                            But there is still Labor Day Weekend. Never forget Helen Potts!  "On a picnic morning, without a warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Time to dance to that and "Moonglow" again!  But I still want to wear Kim Novak's pink dress.

                             Meanwhile, like Susan Strasberg as Millie, I did make it to New York, and have written things to shock everyone right out of their senses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Who would have thought, huh??????????????

                                I wish you all a safe and joyous September.  May the month bring good things to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: