Followers

Monday, June 19, 2017

I Just LOVE Marcia Kramer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               My beloved and I always watch CBS News before shutting down for the night.  I am hot for Lonnie Quinn, and I just LOVE Marcia Kramer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Marcia is a fiercely dedicated TV journalist.  She is on the beat, all the time, and, when seeking answers, does she go after them.

                                  So--

                                  This past Thursday, my beloved had the day off.  When I should have been  home, writing the Bitch Of The Week column I just wrote, we had to dash to my pharmacy in the city for a med run, as we were going away that weekend.

                                     We got off the train on the Upper West Side, at West 72nd Street.  I began going up the stairs, and I quickly passed a blonde haired woman, whom I instantly recognized.  Before I could process it all, I proclaimed loudly, "Oh, my God!  It's Marcia Kramer!"

                                       And it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       She was in the area, getting people perspective on Mayor De Blasio's notion of single handedly taking over the MTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Marcia heard me, and asked if I wanted to be interviewed.  I said I did.

                                        Moving down to the platform, I looked directly at Marcia as she asked me about this idea.  I said it was impossible; no one can run the MTA alone.  There was a little more, but that was the gist.  She thanked me, and we moved on.  My David was in the background, so some of him got on TV too.  Before parting, I said, "We love you, Marcia," to which she graciously answered, "I love you, too."

                                        This was actually a week of graciousness. As the next post will prove.

                                         But, really, Marcia is the best!  The segment was aired on Channel 55 that evening, between nine and ten PM.  I actually thought I looked good, and I seemed comfortable on TV!  I actually was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         Like Lana Turner, darlings, it is all about being in the right place, at the right time!

                                          I may not have found my Schraft's yet, but I am getting close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Im sorry I missed that!!! Who knew I lived next door to a budding TV star!

Jen

The Raving Queen said...


Jen,
Thanks so much. Glad to see you
are reading this blog. It was so
much fun to be interviewed by Marcia!
Have a Happy July 4th!