Followers

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Thank You, Neva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    In one of my more recent posts, I spoke of last week as being one of graciousness.  That not only included Marcia Kramer, but Musical Theater Legend, Neva Small.

                                    As reported here, Neva narrated the presentation of "Henry, Sweet Henry," at Feinstein's 54 Below.  She stepped into Legend status, when she sang "I Wonder How It Is," in this show, back in 1967.

                                    Of course, I have the show on CD, and listen to it periodically.  I also owned it on vinyl, and it was one of the few I kept.  So, David, thinking ahead, took it with him to work, so we
would have it for that evening.

                                     And sure, enough, the charming and gracious Neva Small signed my Original Cast Album of "Henry, Sweet Henry!"  I am sure I was the only one there who had one, and the only one who could have sang the entire score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Neva is not only a legend, but gracious.  She is the best kind of celebrity there is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Keep up the good work, Neva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: