Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Sounding Off On Kathy Griffin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  This post may surprise some, but here goes.

                                   I like Kathy Griffin.  I like her a lot.  I loved when she played the lesbian activist, Babs, on that 'SVU' episode, years back.

                                    And I don't like Donald Trump.  Never did--not even before he became President.

                                   But--

                                   Despite the above, I think Kathy went too far.  If you take the photograph as is, it is not funny.  It is deeply disturbing.  Or, rather, like an audition for "American Horror Story," which has pushed the envelope on what is disturbing quite often.

                                     Firing Kathy from her New Years Eve gig?  I don't know about that.

                                     But I know that, while I may dislike Trump, I don't wish death on him.  With the exception of mass murderers or serial killers, I do not wish it on anyone.

                                      What bothers me is the impact this will have on the wife and young children of Trump.  Political disagreement is one thing.  Vigilante hatred is another.  Children all over America will be asking how someone could hate a person that much.  And wonder when it might trickle down to their parents.

                                       I wouldn't let a child, had I one, see this photo.  But social media makes that
possibility virtually impossible!

                                      President Trump is not a mass murderer or serial killer.  He is just an idiot, and a buffoon.

                                       He is the Emperor in New Clothes, whom all us little boys can see for what he truly is.

                                        So, don't go to Kathy's level.  Leave the guy alone, and allow him to make a fool of himself.

                                          He is doing a great job at that, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: