Followers

Friday, February 2, 2018

Happy Groundhog Day, Darlings!


                                  The news hit me, as soon as I got to the computer.  Punxsutawney Phil, the official Ground Hog, from Pennsylvania, as opposed to others in Staten Island, and such, saw his shadow this morning, and that is good enough for me.

                                   Meaning we have six more weeks of Winter.   Now, is anyone out there surprised?????????????

                                    I just wish the Winter would not be as harsh as it has been. Or maybe I am just getting old.  In any case, I am not going to Florida!  Hell, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     A ground hog would not just see shadows.  He would fry, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: