Followers

Saturday, February 3, 2018

I Want To Shake The Hand Of Whomever Is Doing This, In Our Brooklyn Neighborhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          It has been happening for awhile, darlings; over a year.  Anyone who walks along Bay Ridge Parkway, off Third Avenue, to where things intersect at Ridge Blvd., should carefully observe the lamppost handles.  If you do, you will detect a series of white office labels on which are written, in black magic marker, anti-Trump slogans.

                                            The most current one I saw yesterday.  It said "Shithole President."

                                             They never stop coming.  There is a period of time when they vanish, but then they crop up again.  People, who oppose, I guess, cross them out till they are indecipherable, but then more pop up.  What is interesting is that opponents do not post their own pro-Trump signs.

                                              I have no idea who is doing is.  I am only convinced the person is a man, because the language is Trump-ish--"pussy," and such.

                                               I had a few people I suspected, but I think David is right.  It is someone we see all the time in the neighborhood, and would never think of them doing this.

                                                But someone is.  And I say, "Good for you, darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                                 Wouldn't it be great if it was one of my animal friends????????????

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I've done stuff like that.
It's pretty fun.
Mostly I like to leave positive messages and little gifts around. For people to find.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

That is a lovely
idea. But the Trump
signs in this pretty
conservative neighborhood
make me laugh.