Followers

Monday, February 19, 2018

"I Came From The People! They Need To Adore Me! So Christian Dior Me, From My Head To My Toes!!!!!!!!


                             Girls, I swear I am not bipolar.  I have never been diagnosed, nor do I expect to be. But, until all this settles in May, or maybe even June, I am going to be up and down. Some days I am like Scarlett, or, today, Evita!  Other times I hover perilously close to Joan Didion.  But not that far, darlings, never that far!

                              So, yes, I could stand with a bit of Christian Dior-ing!  Or, at least, Sally Hershberger, or Elizabeth Arden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Let us all be inspired by Patti singing "Rainbow High."  That's what I am shooting for, at least for today, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Here is Patti doing the complete "Rainbow Tour and "Rainbow High" in a role I guess I never lost my desire to do!  Now, in the face of tragedy, it is just re-manifesting itself!

                                I kept my promise, darlings!  I kept my promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

One day at a time.
...sometimes one Hour at a time.

The Raving Queen said...


How right you are. Feeling
a bit tired, as I did not sleep
well last night.