Followers

Friday, February 2, 2018

My God!!!!!!!!!!! Where Are My Duties As Hostess??????????????

                              So excited was I about Groundhog Day, girls, that I neglected to mention a new reader has joined us.  I don't know the name, so I will just refer to he or she as Number 68, as that what my follower indicator is up to, now!

                                Welcome, Number 68!  Believe me, the community on here is not nearly as exclusive as the Colleton League in "The Prince Of Tides."  And besides, we are a lot prettier than those overfed heifers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   So, pull up a chair, bring a coffee cup, as I try to bring new and exciting tidbits each day.  Some days more, some days less.  Experience the full spectrum of my outrageousness!!!!!!!!!

                                     And, as always here is the blog's unofficial theme song, to welcome you!

                                     Enjoy, and welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: