Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Darlings, Tonight I SImply Have To Go Home, And Cook Like Amy Adams!!!!

Darlings, I am telling you, MY project is turning out, with my lack of expereince, to be as daunting as Julie Powell's. This morning I flubbed poaching an egg; my first culinary error. Just like my relationships with men--they fall apart! So tonight I am determined to go home and concoct some pasta veggie combo with a salad that will make me feel SO like Amy Adams I will start to think that I AM Amy Adams!

365 days of cooking something for myself, no matter how small! By then, like I said it will be time to invite AMY and MERYL to my place for Beef Bourgenon. Just think what I will have to do in terms of redecoration, my bathroom, my hair, my nails and wardrobe! I don't want to think about it right now! The bathroom SO needs to be bleached!

So think of me this evening, girls, sweating and fetid under a stove in this weather, just like Amy in "Julie and Julia!" This had better get me a man!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: