Followers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Girls, This Is Is The Week Of "Julie And Julia!"

Girls, we cannot wait to see the Divine Meryl Streep and the enchanting Amy Adams in this culinary classic which is going to send me to the kitchen utensil shop and beauty parlor simultaaneously, because I want to cook like Amy, while looking like her.

And welcome back The Raving Queen, girls! Yes, honey, the bitch is back and this bitch has plenty to bitch about--everything from burreacucratic crap to beans n' franks lesbians! The last is enough to scare Stalin, honeys!

But back to Julie and Julia--sweeties it came from a blog and I am going to record my life so that I can get a movie deal from my blog. We are going to have so much fun, and we just cannot wait till Friday! So let's see what happens, girls!!!!!!

The Return of The Raving Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: