Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Girls , Our Hair Looks Fabulous!!!!!

Darlings, I am telling you, we should be riding high, what with our spectacular Italian casserole a la Amy Adams a triumph, which Amy herself would approve of. But with this heat the weather goes right to our head and sinuses which means it is either major sinus attack or migraine time!
I sure hope I can avoid both, because sweeties, between my career, cooking and social obligations, not to mention trying to get some action, I cannot afford any crash or burn time. Facial cream, hair shampoo...I simply have to stock up, because in this weather girls, it goes SO fast! And just how am I supposed to maintain my beauty?????

Yes, dears, it takes work to be this fabulous; in fact it is my 24 hour, 365 day job which is why
I sometimes look harried, trying to keep up with myself! I need some action, darlings, to make me remember I am a person of fulfillment. Instead I think I will just curl up with a book and bottle of white zinfadel, befor my hair curls.

Stay tuned for more, girls!!!!!

No comments: