Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Get To Your Kitchen Ranges, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......And get them heated, cleaned and fired up! Because in two days, with the release of "Julie and Julia," we are all going to be in oour kitchens trying to cook up a storm like Meryl Streep while looking as scrumptious as Amy Adams!!!! Darling, I can only hope my hair holds out as well as Amy! And to wear that white dress that she serves the rooftop dinner in! Darlings, if I served a rooftop dinner on my building, people would fry, while planes flew overhead, because I live in Woodside,Queens, where I am probably the only one there who has heard of Meryl Streep, Amy Adams or non-procreative sex. There may be sex in Woodside, but it comes with the price tag of children, judging by all the overaged obese tykes in baby carriages being driven by their enabliing ethnic mothers, who are just too dumb for words! So march into the kitchen girls and clean, because soon our reps will be on the line!

No comments: