Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Girls, I Am SO Exhausted On My Path To Celebrity!

Darlings, I just had to crash today because I was exploding in my head from the sinues of the sudden summer heat, what with me trying to cook like Amy Adams, which I am making fabulous progress in , darlings, cooking potato omlettes and casseroles and smoothies, and wait till Saturday, when I make Audrey's Summer Squash Cassserole. I am telling you, girls, you have to crash when you are fabulous, and I almost made it to another viewing of "Julie and Julie" this afternoon, which I would have loved, sweets, but I just napped for five solid hours! From 11 to 4! Then it was teatime, girls, and this daughter just got up pulled herself together, and walked out the door into the world, where I am blogging away at the office. I just don't know how I do it, darlings; you have to be brilliant, in order to live my life. So back I am tomorrow what with my career job and then evening dinner at Seppi's with a fine wine which should knock me out colds.
Watch for the wake up report, girls; I will see you then!!!!

No comments: