Followers

Monday, August 10, 2009

We Are Moving Right Along, Girls!!!!!

Darlings, still on a high from "Julie and Julia," and slaving away in my cubicle, I just had to take some time out to blog. Recipies are coming in from all places, now that I have made my first Smoothie; people are actually amazed! And I got, darlings, the film's Raspberry Bavarian Cream recipie!!!!!

Honey, when I get through, Amy Adams will be coming to my house for beef bourgenon. We will talk about hair and designers. And I am sure she will bring something scrumptious to serve along with the beef bourgenon. Love to see what kind of salad Amy can cook up!

Girls, maybe my inspiration should be Julie Powell--in that, inspired by her I should cook something OF MY OWN every day! Darlings, there are going to be some late nights, because I don't walk through my door till late, and by the time I change into my Amy Adams outfit, and start the stove going--well, it will be time to cook, soak, go to bed, and get up again!

But no one said my life was easy; believe me, being fabulous comes with a price!!!!!! So we are going to cook our way towards beef bourgenon this winter and when it is done perhaps by then I will have landed a husand! Or at least a man!!!!!

See you on the kitchen range, girls! Help me, Julie, Amy and Meryl!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: