Followers

Monday, March 15, 2010

.....And The Day Is Not Over Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls, you would not believe the day I have had ALREADY. My personal assistant starts off by telling me--ME, darlings!--that I would frighten Charles Manson!!!! Is he kidding? I mean, some dates I have been on seemed like serial killers, but I doubt if I have met the real thing. I have set him straight, and now the poor thing is hanging from the rafters. I keep telling him, if he things I am difficult, wait till he gets down to Conde Nast and squares off with Anna!!! Though she is the one who should be frightened of ME, what with that Louise Brooks hairdo.

Had one response on Match.com and it was no go. We discovered we were looking for the exact samae thing, so this is going to be tougher than I thought. And of course, I have GOT to get my pic inputted on here and there, at least by the end of week. Or Thursday, since I have Friday off.

Which is St. Joseph's Day and the day the swallows return to Capistrano. So make sure you return here soon, unless you want to be castrato, girls!!!!!!

Only kidding, loves! Only kidding! Make my assistant get down from the ceiling! Come on, now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: