Followers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Darlings, You Have No Idea What This Day Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls, this day happens to be two things in one. It is St. Joseph's Day, and it also the day on which, according to legend, the Swallows return to Capistrano.
Darllings, "When the swaaaaallows come back to Capistraaaaaaaaaano, that's the time I"ll be coming back to you.

Meanwhile, on this gorgeous day off, I have SO much to do. Dash into the city, pick up medicine, take care of some money matters (not much money, let me tell you!), catch an afternoon screening of the Korean thriller "Mother," which should be a hoot, maybe some down time in the park and dinner with the Girls. Then I have to get ready for my photo session tomorrow evening, where I am going to pose at both my most Amy Adams and bitchy--the latter is a snap, loves!-- for my Match.com ad and this blog, respectively. I am bringing plenty of gauze and beauty aids so I will be at my most captivating, loves!!!!!!!!

Can't you just hear those swallows arriving now? Not like Hitchcock's "The Birds," I am telling you! We just LOVE Suzanne Pleshette in that one! And we all want to wear the green two piece outfit that Tippi Hedren has. Not to mention that simply FABULOUS fur coat!!!!!!

The only fur I need right now is that from a man! Well, time will tell, darlings. Meantime, I must run and carry out my errands, so enjoy this truly Spring like day in preparation for La Sacre Du Printemps!!!!!

Make sure all you Printemps are Sacre, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: