Followers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Spy Wednesday, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me make this perfectly clear, darlings--this is not a day to promote voyeurism, so make sure you keep those window shades pulled down, and do not go poking your eyes into those whose are kept up!

With just two days to go till Good Friday, and the Anniversary of My Mother's Death, all sorts of resentments which never got buried are simmering to the point where I am feeling like the Hudson sisters. And in their case, I know exactly whom I would run down, and why. I just pray this bitch mood lifts, though it should, what with book club tonight at Audrey's, working at the Center with Tynisha and Mike tomorrow eve, and the possiblity of something on Friday, girls, which I will not tell you about till it happens!!!!!

But just when you feel you are done with the past, it has a way of creeping back. So I may have to do a Bloody Mary before Friday. In the meantime, I have to plan my Easter Bonnett, and decide what I am going to do about Easter--brunch or dinner, and with whom. Holidays are a time of social decision making, girls, so never forget that.

And next weekend, I can look forward to seeing Patti LuPone in conert at the Performing Arts Center in Newark, proof that perhaps my future may include a triumphant return to New Jersey, where I march into whatever town, like Elizabeth Taylor in "Cleopatra."

Now, isn't that a nicer image, than being a bitch. Wish I could cast a spell like Elizabeth Montgomery, though I am more like Serena, darlings. In the meanitme, get yourselves ready for tomorrow, which is Maundy Thursday, and watch out today for whomever spies on you!!!!!

Wink, wink, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: