Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

".........And The Wind Swept Through The FIlm Forum!!!!!!!"

Darlings, what a Saturday I had. But first let me tell you girls this is coming to you from an hour less sleep and a functioning migraine. I cannot disappoint my girls!!!!!

With the rain teeming I trooped down to the Film Forum almost three hours before to make sure I got into what turned out to be a sold-out screening of "Gone With The Wind." It was worth the wait, for the Selznick classic did its job, with the incredible Vivien Leigh, those panoramic vistas and that Max Steiner music. The audience was in a state of bliss that led to tumultuous applause for Aunt Pittypatt, the railroad station shot, and more. We we were just thrilled, girls, as we are no matter how many times--and I have lost count--we have sat through it, and Scarlett is who tells us how to survive. She also reminds us that even with three husbands you can still end up alone, so we do not want to make Scarlett's mistakes.

Speaking of which, I am fully inputted on Match.com, so we will see what can trasnpire. I will keep you abreast, girls, and when this migraine vanishes will report even more. But things were superb at Tara, darlings, what a perfect way to spend the worst weathered Saturday yet!

Happy Daylight Savings Time, loves!

No comments: