Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Darlings, Why Are Hotels SO Scary????????



No, girls, I am not talking of the ghosts that haunt the famed Monteleone, one of which I saw several days ago. I am talking about the fact that every hotel bathroom always has oversized mirrors, perpendicular to each other, which inevitably, when doing ablutions, force one to look at themselves in all their naked imprefection!!!! I mean, at home, most of us deal with just a medicine cabinet mirror. A vacation is supposed to relax one. SO why this torture device???

The first morning, I screamed; I thought someone was in the bathroomn with me. Let me tell you, lovers, before having my coffee, the last thing I want to look at is me naked. I think that goes for most. Except maybe Jake Gyllenhaal.

I LOVE the Monteleone!!!!! But it is fascinating how hotels force us to confront our physical flaws while on vacation. What a contradiction!!!!!!!

But all my girls are lovely, with no flaws!!!! So, for God's sake, stick to those medicine cabinet mirrors!!!!!!!

No comments: