Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Girls, Sunday Will Never Be The Same!!!!!!!!



Darlings, it may be a Day Of Rest, but sometimes it seems I do more running around on Sundays than any day in the week. Today, I am supposed to go to Macy's and get a suit jacket for my New Orleans trip; but, my God, who is going to design it???? I want Adolfo, myself!!!! There is an 'SVU' Marathon on today I do not want to miss, and tonight is Ascension Night at Dignity, which I should pop in to this eve, because Heaven only knows how the choir is sounding these days. Maybe like The Shaggs!!!!!

And I want to see the movie "Beautiful Boy," with Michael Sheen and Maria Bello. It is dark, honey, but it will certainly warm me up for the Tyler Clementi play tomorrow evening, and one only can imagine what that is going to be like!!!!!

So is it any wonder I just want to veg out on Sunday????? Not to mention I am rereading Nicole Krauss' brilliant novel, "The History Of Love" and cannot stop.

I wish all my girls a restful Sunday, because the Work Week kicks in again tomorrow!!!!!

Love to All!!!!!!!

No comments: