Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Girls, Judge Judy Had A Point!!!!!!!!!!!!!



........When she said, "Beauty fades, but dumb is forever!" What she did not stop to consider was what if there was no beauty to begin with??????

Which is the case with some of the Grotesque Creatures I occasionally come across, like the two know-it-alls (or think-they-know-it-alls) who just interject into whatever I am saying, blocking whatever valid points I am trying to make. Of course, I discovered they really did not know as much as they did, but when you encounter one of these types--or two almost simultaneously, as I did--the results can be...infuriating. I was ready to burst a gasket.

Lord knows I try to be the perfect Hostess, darlings, but there are just some people who deserve to be treated like the litigants on "Judge Judy's" show. These are the very people, who, despite how highly educated they may think themselves, ought really to be such litigants, as they don't know any more than the genuinely intellectually deprived that DO turn up on her television show.

Sorry, dears, I just had to bitch. Especially since I am scrounging around for a Bitch Of The Week for tomorrow. But till that time, take it from me--there is plenty of beauty out there, but sometimes the DUMB can cancel it out!!!!!!!!
Watch out when there is NO beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is NOT the case with any of MY girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: